This Easy Graham Cracker Crust recipe has only three ingredients! This is a baked Graham Cracker Crust recipe to use with pies and can also be used with no-bake desserts where you like the crust to be a little sturdier.
- 1 ½ cups (135g) graham cracker crumbs (10–11 sheets of graham crackers)
- ¼ cup (55g) packed light brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons (98g) butter, melted
Grind the graham crackers into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
Combine the ingredients in a medium-size bowl and mix thoroughly until crumbs are well coated.
Press the crumbs into the pan until densely packed.
Bake at 325°F for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- To make this crust without a food processor, you can use a Ziploc bag and a heavy object like a rolling pin or smash the graham crackers. Try to achieve a fine crumb when possible.
- To make this crust ahead of time: bake and cool completely, then cover tightly with plastic wrap and store at room temperature. This can be made 1-2 days in advance.
- Either salted or unsalted butter will work
- Granulated sugar can be used in place of brown sugar
- This recipe can be made with any of the graham cracker flavors
- This recipe is for a standard 9-inch pie and can also be used with a springform pan (8 or 9-inch pan will work just fine).
- Category: Pie
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American