These Easy Strawberry Marshmallow Popsicles are the perfect dessert to make with your kids this summer. They taste just like a strawberry cheesecake and are topped with a graham cracker crust.
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 7 oz JET-PUFFED Marshmallow creme
- ¼ C Milk
- ¾ C Strawberries, chopped or pureed
- 1 C Graham crackers
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Disposable paper cups
- Popsicles sticks
- Beat cream cheese on medium- high speed for 2-3 minutes until smooth. Scrape down the bowl occasionally. Beat until there are no lumps left in the cream cheese.
- Add Jet-Puffed Marshmallow creme into the bowl with the cream cheese. Beat until the two ingredients are well combined and smooth 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly pour milk into mixing bowl and mix on low speed until incorporated into the batter.
- Wash and dry strawberries (suggest to use a paper towel). Cut of the stems of the strawberries and chop into tiny pieces, or use a food processor to blend only until tiny piece remain.
- Divide the batter evenly between the paper cups. You can make 4-6 depending on how much batter you want.
- Use a food processor (or a Ziploc bag with a rolling pin) to crush graham crackers into crumbs. Pour into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add butter to microwave safe bowl. Microwave 30-60 seconds until butter is melted. Stir graham crackers until well coated in butter.
- Spoon graham cracker crumbs into each cup. Stick a popsicle stick in the middle of the cup and freeze for 2-4 hours.
- To serve, cut the top of the cup with a pair of scissors and then rip the side away until popsicle is exposed.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade popsicles, strawberry popsicles, fruit popsicles