This Edible Sugar Cookie Dough is the perfect snack when you are craving cookies but don’t want to turn on the oven. It’s egg-free and made with heat-treated flour, so it’s safe to eat!
- 1 ¼ cups (175g) all-purpose flour, heat treated
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup (143g) granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) milk
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Bake the flour on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for approximately 10 minutes, or until the temperature of the flour reaches 160°F. Stir the flour halfway through and allow it to cool completely. Sift the flour through a fine-mesh sieve.
- Soften the butter in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, and sugar and beat until creamy.
- Add the heat-treated flour, salt, vanilla extract, and 1 tablespoon of milk. Beat together until the dough starts to form. Add additional milk as needed until the dough reaches your desired consistency. Mix in the sprinkles.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: edible cookie dough, egg-less cookie dough