These super fun Fruity Pebbles Cookies are a soft-baked sugar cookie stuffed with fruity pebbles and dipped in white chocolate.
- 1 C (2 sticks) Unsalted butter, softened
- 2 C Sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 C Flour
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Cream of tarter
- 1 ½ cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 8 ounces white chocolate (optional)
- Combine butter with sugar and beat on medium speed until well creamed together.
- Add egg and vanilla extract. Mix into butter and sugar until egg is well beaten.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Slowly add into batter and beat on medium low speed until well combined and dough forms.
- Mix in Fruit Pebbles with a spatula or with your mixing speed on low so they do not crushed.
- Refrigerate the dough for a minimum of 30 minutes, but the longer the better.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Use a large cookie scoop (3 tbsp) and scoop cookie dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350° F for 11-13 minutes. Allow cookie to cool on the baking sheet for several minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely
- To coat with white chocolate, break the chocolate up into smaller pieces and microwave it at 50% power for 30 seconds at a time. Stir the chocolate after each 30 seconds so that it doesn’t burn. Then dip your cooled cookie in the chocolate and tap off the excess chocolate on the side of the bowl. Set these on a piece of parchment paper to cool.