This Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding recipe is the real deal! It’s light and fluffy mousse layered with sliced bananas and Nilla Wafers for a made from scratch banana pudding you’ll absolutely love.
- 1/2 cup Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ¾ cup Milk
- 1 box (3.4oz) Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ cup Powdered sugar
- 1 box Nilla Wafers, crushed (12 oz.)
- 3 medium Bananas, sliced
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and milk and beat on medium speed until the milks are well mixed. Add the instant pudding to the milks and beat until well combined. Pudding must be refrigerated for 3-4 hours until completely firm.
- Prepare the whipped cream: Place bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to chill. Pour the heavy cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric or stand mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- In a 9-inch square pan, put down a layer of parchment paper on the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle the bottom layer with crushed Nilla Wafers.
- Slice bananas and place a layer of sliced bananas over the wafer. Pour half the pudding in the pan and gently spread over the bananas. Sprinkle another layer of wafers and bananas and top with remaining pudding. Sprinkle the top with any leftover wafers.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: magnolia bakery banana pudding recipe, easy banana pudding, banana pudding from scratch, homemade banana pudding,