No-baking is required for this Easy Halloween Snack Mix. It’s the perfect sweet and salty snack covered in white chocolate.
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Mini pretzels twists or sticks
- 2 cups Salted peanuts
- 1 bag(10oz) M&Ms
- 16 ounces Ghirardelli White Chocolate candy melts
- Wilton Colored Candy Melts (Purple & Orange)
- Candy eyes and sprinkles
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the white chocolate and sprinkles. Mix to combine.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate wafers at 50% power in 30-second intervals; stir after each interval and continue until chocolate is melted. Reduce microwave time as needed so the chocolate does not burn. Pour the melted chocolate over the cereal mixture, add until well coated.
- Spread the mixture on a large cooking sheet, add in the candy eyes, and sprinkles over the chocolate before it sets.
- Melt the colored candy melts as instructed above. Start with 1/4 cup and add more as needed. Drizzle over the mixture and allow the chocolate to set completely. Once set, transfer to an airtight container.