These easy No-Bake Cheesecake mousse cups are a fun, creative and colorful make ahead Easter dessert recipe and, perfect for kids!
- 1 package (3.4ounces) instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 24 Golden Oreos
- Easter candy of choice
- Dye the milk green (or your color of choice) but adding a couple drops of food coloring into the milk and whisking until well blended. Combine with the instant pudding in a large mixing bowl and whisk until the pudding is dissolved. Refrigerate for 10 minutes until set.
- Prepare a batch of whipped cream.Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until soft peaks start to form. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Remove the wrapper from the cream cheese and soften in the microwave for 20 seconds. Beat the softened cream cheese into the whipped cream.
- Combine the whipped cream and the pudding and fold until well combined. Pour the mousse into a large piping bag or Ziploc bag.
- Crush the Oreos in a large Ziploc bag, smashing with a rolling pin or ice cream scoop.
- To assemble the jars, alternate adding the crushed Oreos with the cheesecake mousse. Cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Top with your favorite Easter candy prior to serving.
- If you don’t want to make whipped cream, you can use an 8-ounce container of Cool Whip
- This recipe makes six 8-ounce servings
- You can also make this in a 9-inch square pan by layering the cookies on the bottom of the pan and then pour the mousse over top. This recipe uses about 2/3 package of Oreos, so use additional cookies as needed.
- Keep these stores in the refrigerator either with a lid or tightly wrapped in saran wrap
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: No-bake dessert, No-bake Cheesecake, Oreo dessert, Easter Dessert, Easy Easter Dessert, Easter Dessert idea, Easter Dessert for kids