This dreamy, No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake is a silky-smooth no-bake cheesecake filling loaded with creamy Nutella hazelnut spread and topped with crushed Ferrero Rocher candies and a chocolate whipped cream.
For the crust
- 1 package (14.3 oz) Oreos
- ½ cup (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
For the filling
- 1 ¼ cups (295ml) heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup (98g) powdered sugar
- 16 ounces (452g) full-fat cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (48g) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (180g) Nutella spread
For the topping
- 3/4 cup (177ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 heaping (7g) tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons (16g) powdered sugar
- 6–8 Ferrero Rocher candies, finely chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoons (34g) Nutella spread
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate the crust while you are preparing the filling.
- For the filling: Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill.
- Prepare the whipped cream. Pour 1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until it’s completely smooth. Next add the granulated sugar and vanilla extract and continue beating until smooth.
- Next add beat in the Nutella, scraping down the bowl as needed and beating until it’s well combined.
- Finally, slowly fold in the whipped cream until it’s completely incorporated. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, spreading evenly. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours minimum.
- For the topping: Prepare another batch of whipped cream by placing your bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the cocoa powder and powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe the borders of the cheesecake with whipped cream using a 1M piping tip. Garnish with chopped Ferrero Rocher candies and drizzle with Nutella. To softened the Nutella, microwave for approximately 30 seconds and stir until it runs off your spoon. This cheesecake must stay refrigerated.
- This cheesecake can be frozen if needed. Make sure it’s tightly covered and thaw in the refrigerators overnight. It’s best to add the garnishes prior to serving. Once refrigerated, it’s best served within 3 days.
- If you don’t want to make a whipped cream for the filling, you can use one 8-ounce container of Cool Whip.
- One 7-ounce jar of Nutella is more than enough for this recipe.
- Nutritional facts are estimates only and do not include Ferrero Rocher candies
- Category: Cheesecake
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Nutella Cheesecake, Chocolate Cheesecake, No-Bake Cheesecake, Cheesecake Recipe