This No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pie is straight up amazing. Lighty, fluffy peanut butter mousse with an Oreo cookie crust is topped with whipped cream, crushed peanut butter cookies and a peanut butter glaze.
For the crust:
- 1 package (14oz) Oreos
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 jar (7oz) marshmallow crème
- 1 ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
For the topping:
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2–3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Peanut butter for garnish, optional
Peanut butter sandwich cookies for garnish, optional
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel.
- Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate or freeze the crust while you are preparing the filling.
- For the filling: Prepare a batch of whipped cream. First place the metal mixing bowl in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Proceed to add the marshmallow crème and continue mixing until smooth.
- Finally, mix in the peanut butter and beat until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Fold the prepared whipped cream into the cream cheese filling until completely mixed. Pour the filling in the prepared crust and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until the filling is set.
- For the topping: Prior to serving, make a second batch of whipped cream as instructed above. Use a large piping tip to decorate the boarder of your pie. Garnish with crushed cookies and drizzle with warm peanut butter. Microwave the peanut butter for 20-30 seconds. Keep refrigerated.
- Category: Pies
- Method: NO-BAKE
- Cuisine: American