This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details
This No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pie is straight up amazing. Light, fluffy peanut butter mousse with an Oreo cookie crust is topped with whipped cream, crushed peanut butter cookies and a peanut butter glaze. If you love peanut butter, you might as well make this right now.
When no-bake desserts meet pie recipes, it’s bound to be amazing.
The No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pie is the fluffiest peanut butter mousse filling you’ve ever had. It’s made with all the good stuff: whipped cream, cream cheese, peanut butter and marshmallow crème. AKA Marshmallow fluff.
All this peanut butter goodness is layered in an Oreo cookie crust, and it’s topped with crushed Nutter Butters, whipped cream and a drizzle of peanut butter.
Did you love peanut butter and fluff sandwiches when you were a kid? I certainly did, but also I liked them with bananas too. This is also what inspired my Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cupcakes.
Anyway, I digress.
The filling. It might seem like a lot of work, but it really isn’t. Start with a batch of homemade whipped cream, set it aside. Cool Whip can certainly be a substitute here, but homemade whipped cream is so much better!
Then mix together the cream cheese and granulated sugar. I am too lazy to soften my cream cheese, but as long as you spend a few extra minutes beating the cream cheese until it’s nice and fluffy, it will be just fine.
It’s easier to incorporate the whipped cream once the cream cheese is whipped and fluffy. However, before we do that, you’re going to add the marshmallow and peanut butter. Make sure you scrape down the sides of the bowl to get it all well combined.
The crust. I chose Oreo cookies because I like the peanut butter and chocolate combination. You could definitely use graham crackers or peanut butter cookies like Nutter Butters. If you want to use Nutter Butters, you’ll need 1 ½ regular packages or 1 family size package because there’s less cookies a regular package than there is in Oreos.
If you’re not familiar with springform pans, make sure you read up on my tips on how to make no-bake crusts in springform pans. It’s a game changer.
The No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pie is a bit decadent, but I’m not even sorry about it. The filling is so fluffy, it’s dreamy.
Follow Beyond Frosting:
If you love no-bake recipes, be sure to check out my cookbook, No-Bake Treats!Print
This No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pie is straight up amazing. Lighty, fluffy peanut butter mousse with an Oreo cookie crust is topped with whipped cream, crushed peanut butter cookies and a peanut butter glaze.
For the crust:
- 1 package (14oz) Oreos
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 jar (7oz) marshmallow crème
- 1 ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
For the topping:
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2–3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Peanut butter for garnish, optional
Peanut butter sandwich cookies for garnish, optional
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel.
- Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate or freeze the crust while you are preparing the filling.
- For the filling: Prepare a batch of whipped cream. First place the metal mixing bowl in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Proceed to add the marshmallow crème and continue mixing until smooth.
- Finally, mix in the peanut butter and beat until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Fold the prepared whipped cream into the cream cheese filling until completely mixed. Pour the filling in the prepared crust and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until the filling is set.
- For the topping: Prior to serving, make a second batch of whipped cream as instructed above. Use a large piping tip to decorate the boarder of your pie. Garnish with crushed cookies and drizzle with warm peanut butter. Microwave the peanut butter for 20-30 seconds. Keep refrigerated.
- Category: Pies
- Method: NO-BAKE
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Peanut butter pie, chocolate peanut butter pie, no-bake peanut butter pie, no-bake dessert, no-bake cheesecake, no-bake recipe
You might also like: