A thick Golden Oreo crust with a layer of pumpkin cheesecake and topped with a cinnamon maple whipped cream.
- For the crust:
- 1 package Golden Oreos (14.3 oz)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- For the filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ can (about 1 cup) pumpkin pie filling
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- For the topping:
- 1 ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- Pecans for garnish, optional
- For the crust: Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs as well coated. Press into a 9-inch square pan. Refrigerate this while you are preparing the filling
- For the filling: Soften the cream cheese to room temperature or soften in the microwave by removing the wrapper and place the cream cheese on a plate. Microwave for 15 to 20 seconds.
- In your mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed for 2 to 3 minutes. Proceed to add the powdered sugar and brown sugar and continue beating for another 2 to 3 minutes until the sugar is well incorporated, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Slowly add in the heavy whipping cream and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Next add the pumpkin pie filling and pumpkin pie spice and continuing mixing until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the prepared filling over the crust.
- For the topping: Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream gets bubbly.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar & cinnamon and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. As the whipped cream thickens, add the maple syrup 1 teaspoon at a time.
- Spread the whipped cream over the layer of pumpkin.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, but the longer the better. This dessert must stay refrigerated.