This No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake is the ultimate decadent dessert! Loaded with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and an Oreo cookie crust.
For the crust
- 1 package (14.3oz) Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup (113g) unsalted butter, melted
For the filling
- 1 1/4 cups (295ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (65g) powdered sugar
- 16 ounces (452g) full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup (180g) creamy peanut butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (48g) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) pure vanilla extract
- 1 package (10oz) snack size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
For the toppings- optional
- 3/4 cup (177ml) heavy whipping cream
- 2–3 (16-24g) tablespoons powdered sugar
- 8 snack size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (22g) creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons (43g) hot fudge sauce
For the crust
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate the crust while you are preparing the filling.
For the filling:
- Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill.
- Prepare the whipped cream. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream at medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating at high speed until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until it’s completely smooth. Then add the peanut butter and mix until well combined.
- Next, add the granulated sugar and vanilla extract and continue beating until smooth.
- Finally, slowly fold in the whipped cream until it’s incorporated, then add the chopped peanut butter cups and continue mixing until well combined. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, spreading evenly. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours minimum.
For the garnish
- Prepare another batch of whipped cream by placing your bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream at medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating at high speed until stiff peaks form. Pipe the borders of the cheesecake with whipped cream using a large open star piping tip. Finish decorating with chopped peanut butter cups as desired.
- Melt peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 30-60 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over top of cheesecake with a spoon.
- Heat hot fudge in the microwave in 30-second increments until melted. Stir until smooth and drizzle over cheesecake.
- Cool Whip substitution: For the filling, you can swap out the homemade whipped cream for one 8-ounce container of Cool Whip
- You’ll need two 10oz bags of snack-size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. One full bag for the filling and the other bag to decorate with if desired.
- Category: Cheesecake
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Peanut butter cheesecake, No-Bake Cheesecake