This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details
This easy no-bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake is the ultimate mouthwatering treat! Loaded with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and an Oreo cookie crust.
I can’t even begin to tell you guys how much fun I had this weekend! No really though, I can’t. I am saving that for Friday’s post. After an estimated 15 hours of sleep in 4 days, I decided it was a good idea to go to bed at 5:30 last night, totally forgetting the fact that I needed to post this Ultimate No-bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake recipe.
Peanut butter lovers unite! This rich, peanut butter cheesecake is over flowing with flavor. This no-bake recipe is great for summer time, as it doesn’t require you to turn on your oven. It also comes together very quickly, so it’s a great recipe if you are invited to a list minute BBQ. If time allows, you should refrigerate for at least two hours to allow the ingredients to set.
The crust is a classic Oreo crumb crust held together with a little bit of butter. The filling is a mixture of peanut butter, cream cheese and whipped cream. The luscious, creamy peanut butter filling is loaded with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, because everyone needs more peanut butter.
To top it off, I of course had to add more peanut butter cups, chocolate syrup and peanut butter syrup. Oh my gosh, drooling. The syrup is so simple. You literally just melt peanut butter down in the microwave and stir it until it reaches a pourable consistency. Drizzle that over the top and don’t be shy.
This recipe uses an entire jar of peanut butter between the filling and the syrup on top. I would recommend using a creamy spread. We aren’t going to talk about calories in this recipe but I suppose you COULD substitute low-fat peanut butter and a low fat cream cheese. This cheesecake is quite rich, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Follow Beyond Frosting:
A rich peanut butter cheesecake with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. The perfect no-bake summer dessert.
For the crust
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the filling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, full fat
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream (or milk)
- 1 package (8 ounces) Cool Whip (thawed)
- 10 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (chopped)
For the garnish
- 6 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (chopped)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (optional)
- 1/4 cup hot fudge sauce (optional)
- Pepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel.
- Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust.
- Refrigerate or freeze the crust while you are preparing the filling.
For the filling
- Using the paddle attachment of your Kitchen Aid mixer, whip cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy for 2-3 minutes. Add peanut butter spread and continue to beat until well mixed.
- Add the vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream, increase mixing speed to medium-high and whip for 2-3 minutes to add air into the batter.
- Once all ingredients are mixed together, add Cool Whip and beat into batter. Scrape the bottom of the bowl with a spatula and mix together.
- Chop Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups into small pieces and drop into batter. Stir to combine. Empty filling into prepared pie crust.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours (if time allows). Serve chilled.
For the garnish
- Chop Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups into small pieces and spread over the top of the cheesecake.
- Melt peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl for 45-60 seconds. Stir until smooth. If not completely melted, return to the microwave in 15 second increments until melted. Drizzle over top of cheesecake with a spoon.
- Heat hot fudge in the microwave in 30 second increments until melted. Caution, jar will be hot! Stir until smooth and drizzle over cheesecake.
- Category: Cheesecake
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Peanut butter cheesecake, Reese's Cheesecake, No-Bake Cheesecake, No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Recipes from Beyond Frosting you might like:
Recipes from my friends:
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars from High Heels and Grills
Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake from Life Love and Sugar
Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecakes from Mom on Timeout
Reese’s Peanut Butter Poke Cake from Something Swanky