This No-Churn Tiramisu Ice Cream is layers of vanilla and coffee swirled mascarpone ice cream loaded with chunks of dark chocolate and lady fingers
- 4 tablespoons espresso powder, divided
- ¼ cup water, hot
- 1 ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup chopped chocolate
- 5 ladyfingers, chopped
- Combine 1 tablespoon of espresso powder with hot water and stir until the espresso is dissolved. Cool completely, refrigerating if necessary.
- To prepare the whipped cream, place the metal mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken.
- Next add the powdered sugar and spoon the mascarpone cheese into the whipped cream. Continuing beating until the whipped cream has thickened to stiff peaks.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk and beat until well combined. Divide the ice cream base in half.
- To make the coffee ice cream, take half of the ice cream base and, slowly add 3 tablespoons of espresso powder and 3 tablespoons of the brewed espresso and stir until it’s completely combined.
- In a freezer-safe container, layer and swirl the vanilla and coffee ice cream. Pour 1/3 of each of the ice cream in the bottom of the pan and swirl with a knife, add chopped chocolate and lady fingers and swirl again. Repeat two more times.
- Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.