This Peach Streusel Pizza is a cinnamon and sugar loaded pizza dough covered in peaches, walnuts and a vanilla glaze.
- 1 pkg Pizza dough (13 oz)
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- ½ C Brown sugar
- ½ C Flour
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Peach Pie filling (21 oz)
- ¼ C Walnuts (optional)
- ½ C Powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Pre-heat oven according to the instructions on the pizza dough.
- Unroll pizza dough and allow to rest for five minutes.
- Melt butter in the microwave, about 30-45 seconds. Spread a thin layer of butter on the pizza dough.
- Combine brown sugar and flour in a bowl. Pour remaining melted butter over dry ingredients. Stir to combine. Spread over top of buttered pizza dough. Reserve two tablespoons to sprinkle on top.
- Bake pizza for 5-7 minutes to get the crust lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and top with Lucky Leaf Peach Pie filling. Spoon the whole peaches out of the syrup and place on top of your pizza. Discard remaining syrup.
- Sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture and walnuts.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes until the crust is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Prepare glaze by combining powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle over warm pizza.
- Serve warm. Keep leftover in an airtight container for one day.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dessert pizza, summer desserts, peach desserts