This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details
This Peach Streusel Pizza is a cinnamon and sugar-loaded pizza dough covered in peaches, walnuts and a vanilla glaze.
Please note this post is sponsored by Lucky Leaf Pie Filling, however all opinions are my own.
Last week I told you guys that our microwave broke and I was having major anxiety about how I would survive without it. I know that sounds ridiculous, but as a food blogger, I use my microwave ALL the time. We kept forgetting to call for service until Wednesday, at which time they didn’t have an appointment until tomorrow. That was another five days without it!
I knew that this weekend I would have to have something, so we ended up just buying a new one and hoping we are going to be able to install it. Right now it’s on the floor right outside the kitchen. I have a good laugh every time I think about it. Really though, I am so thankful to have it back!
While we chose to stay home and relax, I am sure many of you are out enjoying some time with family and friends! My mom made a quick visit this weekend. She is in Southern California for a week, and took the train up north for a couple days. We had a great time baking together and on Saturday we took a painting class at a wine bar. She had so much fun; I guess she always wanted to do something like that! Before I knew it, I was dropping her back off at the train station.
My mom always likes to see what I am whipping up in the kitchen. I wish I could have shared this Peach Streusel Pizza with her. Dessert pizzas are awesome, but normally I don’t have much room left in my stomach for dessert after dinner. I decided I needed to make a dessert pizza at home instead!
This peach streusel pizza has a cinnamon and sugar crust and it’s topped with Lucky Leaf Peach Pie filling, a cinnamon and brown sugar streusel, walnuts and a vanilla glaze. This recipe is really quite simple to put together. I used a pre-made pizza dough, which means you don’t have to wait for the dough to rise. Using a pie filling means you do not have to pre-cook the fruit for the topping.
I spread some butter, cinnamon and sugar over the top of the pizza dough and pre-baked it halfway so that it would not be soggy. After baking for a few minutes, I added my toppings.
When it comes to adding the peach pie filling, you want to be sure not to pour all the syrup on top of the pizza dough, or it will cause the dough to be too wet. Instead, use a spoon to get just the peaches out of the can and place them on top of the pizza.
I topped my pizza with walnuts and some streusel topping because you can never have too much streusel topping, right? After it came out of the oven, I made a simple vanilla glaze. You can customize this with whatever toppings you like. I allowed the pizza to set for 15 minutes before glazing. It is best served warm or even with a scoop if ice cream!
Keep up with all the happenings. Follow Beyond Frosting:
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Follow along with Lucky Leaf:
Facebook | Twitter | PinterestPrint
Peach Streusel Pizza
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 servings
This Peach Streusel Pizza is a cinnamon and sugar loaded pizza dough covered in peaches, walnuts and a vanilla glaze.
- 1 pkg Pizza dough (13 oz)
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- ½ C Brown sugar
- ½ C Flour
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Peach Pie filling (21 oz)
- ¼ C Walnuts (optional)
- ½ C Powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Pre-heat oven according to the instructions on the pizza dough.
- Unroll pizza dough and allow to rest for five minutes.
- Melt butter in the microwave, about 30-45 seconds. Spread a thin layer of butter on the pizza dough.
- Combine brown sugar and flour in a bowl. Pour remaining melted butter over dry ingredients. Stir to combine. Spread over top of buttered pizza dough. Reserve two tablespoons to sprinkle on top.
- Bake pizza for 5-7 minutes to get the crust lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and top with Lucky Leaf Peach Pie filling. Spoon the whole peaches out of the syrup and place on top of your pizza. Discard remaining syrup.
- Sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture and walnuts.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes until the crust is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Prepare glaze by combining powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle over warm pizza.
- Serve warm. Keep leftover in an airtight container for one day.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dessert pizza, summer desserts, peach desserts
seriously best dessert pizza ever
Now, this is my kind of pizza. I think I just fell in love!
Oh, I am a peach girl! This looks fantastic! Love Lucky Leaf.
I love peach desserts, especially when streusel is involved!