These Peanut Butter Cake Bars start with a boxed chocolate cake mix, so they’re easy to whip up!
- 1 Box Chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Jif Chocolate Whips
- 1 Large eggs
- 3/4 cup Milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Reese peanut butter chips
- 1 Package Reese’s mini peanut butter cups
- 2 cups Brownie crumbs
- 1 Can Sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, Jif Whips and eggs. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Mixture should be somewhat dough-like.
- Gently pat into the bottom of a 9 x 13″ pan.
- Top with chocolate and peanut butter chips, followed by Reese’s peanut butter cups and then crumbled brownies.
- Pour can of condensed milk over top of bars.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-24 minutes until the top starts to turn golden brown. Baking times will vary by oven. Allow bars to cool completely before cutting. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe adapted from Crazy for Crust
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dessert bars, easy dessert recipes, chocolate peanut butter dessert