Pumpkin Cheesecake bars are swirled with both a cheesecake and pumpkin cheesecake batter and have a buttery graham cracker crust.
For the crust:
- 2 ¼ cups (202g) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons (28g) brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons (84g) unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling:
- 32 ounces (904g) full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup (200g) light brown sugar
- ¼ cup (48g) full-fat sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 teaspoons (5g) pumpkin pie spice
For the crust
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper in the bottom.
- Grind the graham crackers into a fine crumb. Mix together with the brown sugar then stir in the melted butter until well combined. Press the crumbs tightly into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
For the filling
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese for 2 minutes until free of lumps then add the brown sugar and beat on low speed until completely smooth, scraping down the bowl occasionally. Next add the sour cream, vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, ensure it’s well mixed before adding more. Scrape down the bowl occasionally.
- Divide the batter in half. To one half, add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and beat until incorporated.
- To layer the batter in the pan, add spoonful of each of the cheesecake fillings, covering the crust layer completely. Gently swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect. Repeat with another layer two until all the remaining batter is used.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 25-30 minutes. The center should be set, but still slightly jiggly. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and cool completely on the counter, then cover and move to the refrigerator. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours until the cheesecake has fully set.
- Category: Cheesecake
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cheesecake Bars, Pumpkin Desserts, Fall dessert ideas