Quick and Easy No-Bake Lemon Cream Pie. There’s only 5 ingredients needed for the filling. It’s light and refreshing, the perfect fluffy lemon pie!
For the crust:
- 1 box (11oz) Nilla Wafers
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
For the filling:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 can (21oz) lemon pie filling
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Zest 1 large lemon
For the topping:
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2–3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel.
- Grind one full package of Nilla wafers into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and stir until the crumbs as well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate the crust while you are preparing the filling.
- For the filling: Place the metal bowl and mixer in the freezer for 10 minutes to Chill.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the lemon pie filling and the sweetened condensed milk and stir until they are well combine.
- Next add the prepared whipped cream and lemon zest and continue to fold together until all of the ingredients are well combined. Pour the filling into the prepared pie crust and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours until the filling is set.
- For the topping: Prepare a second batch of whipped cream by chilling your mixing bowl.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Pipe the boarders of the cupcakes using a large open star tip. Garnish with lemon slices. This pie must stay refrigerated.
Feel free to substitute an 8oz container of Cool Whip instead of making the homemade whipped cream for the filling.