A raspberry popsicle with chunk of fresh peach. Flavored with champagne.
- 1pk Raspberries (6 oz)
- 1/2 C Water
- 1 Large Peach
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 C Champagne
- Rinse and lightly dry raspberries.
- Combine raspberries, water and sugar in a medium size pot. Heat over medium heat while stirring until it starts to bubble slightly. Gently crush raspberries
- Cut peaches into dime sized pieces. Add peaches to juiced raspberries.
- Remove from heat and stir in champagne.
- Transfer liquid to a measuring cup and pour into popsicles moulds. Fill each one 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Return popsicles to freezer for several hours until frozen.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, set out on the counter for 10 minutes then run under hot water
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade popsicles, alcoholic popsicles, real fruit popsicles