When things like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are combined with chocolate, and then you throw in some cookie dough and top it with mini marshmallows, you get this fabulous explosion of flavor.
- ¼ C Unsalted butter
- ¼ C Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread
- ½ C Sugar
- 1 C Flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1–2 tbsp Milk
- ¼ C Mini chocolate chips
- ¼ C Reese’s Minis
- 2/3 C Mini Marshmallows
- ½ C Graham crackers
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Microwave butter for 15 seconds to soften.
- Using a handheld mixer, beat butter on medium speed until soft. Add Reese’s Spread and beat until smooth.
- Combine sugar into mixing bowl. Beat until smooth. All chunks of sugar and butter should be broken up.
- Add flour and salt and mix just until combined. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Add vanilla extract and milk (1 tablespoon at a time) Mix until dough is soft.
- Fold in chocolate chips and Reese’s Minis.
- If using whole graham crackers, use a food processor to grind into a fine crumb.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl and mix with graham cracker crumbs. Pour graham crackers into the bottom of your skillet. Gently press into the bottom of the pan.
- Spread cookie dough evenly and gently press on top of the graham cracker. Sprinkle additional Reese’s Minis and then top with mini marshmallows.
- Heat at 425° F for 10-12 minutes to melt the chocolate and toast the marshmallows.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers or cookies.