These cookies have a graham cracker base with a dark chocolate pudding cookie and it’s topped with a toasted marshmallow.
- 1 C Light brown sugar
- ¾ C Granulated sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 3 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ C All-purpose flour
- 1 pk (3.4oz) Hersey’s Dark chocolate pudding mix
- ¼ C Dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1½ C Graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 24 Large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a mini muffin pan with cookie spray or Crisco.
- Allow butter to come to room temperature for about 30 minutes. Combine butter and sugars in your stand mixer and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat into butter and sugar until thoroughly mixed.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into batter and beat on a low speed until dough starts to form. If dough is a little dry, add 1 tablespoon of milk. Set dough aside.
- Use a food processor to grind graham crackers into a fine crumb.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl until melted. Combine melted butter with graham cracker crumbs and stir until there are no dry crumbs lefts.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of graham crackers into the bottom of the mini muffin pan. Press down with a spoon or tart shaper.
- Drop 1-1.5 tablespoons of dough into the greased mini muffin pan on top of the graham crackers. Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes. Use a tart shaper or the back of a spoon to gently push down the middle of the cookies. Allow to cool for another 30 minutes in the pan. You may need to run a knife around the edge of the cookies to help release them from the pan. Cool completely.
- There are two options for the marshmallows. You can melt them on parchment paper in the microwave, or you can toast them in the oven. If using the microwave, use a piece of parchment paper or silicone mat, and melt for 10-15 seconds until the marshmallow puff up. Remove from microwave and transfer onto the top of the cookies with a knife. If you have a kitchen torch, lightly torch the marshmallows.
- If using the oven, increase heat to 425° F toast on the top shelf until golden brown. Transfer to cookies with a knife.
Cookie recipe adapted from somethingswanky.com. I have a large mini muffin pan, but if you are using a regular-sized mini muffin pan, I suggest reducing the graham cracker crust and dough slightly
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: S'mores Cookies, Cookie Cups