These S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches are made with a no-churn ice cream base. It is packed with all the fixings for a s’more: toasted marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers
- 4–6 oz Melting chocolate
- 2 pkg Graham crackers
- 1 Jar Sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
- 1 Jar Marshmallow crème (7oz)
- 1 C Chocolate pieces
- 1 C Graham cracker crumbs
- 25 Large Marshmallows
- 1 C Cool Whip
- In a mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow crème. Beat until smooth.
- Chop chocolate into small pieces, add to mixing bowl.
- Use a food processor to grind crackers into a fine crumb. Add to mixing bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave marshmallows for 30-45 seconds until the marshmallows are soft. Use a kitchen torch to toast the marshmallows. Spoon toasted marshmallows into mixing bowl.
- Add Cool Whip last. Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Line a 9×13” pan with tin foil over the sides so that it can easily be removed later
- Put as many graham crackers along the bottom of the pan that will fit, it should be 6 full cracker and 1 half.
- You should have one side of the pan that won’t fit a full cracker. Use a piece of tin foil to make a wall up in the empty space.
- Spoon the ice cream filling into the pan and spread evenly.
- Line the top with remaining graham crackers in the same layout that you made on the bottom.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and gently lift tin foil out of pan.
- Use a serrated knife to cut the ice cream sandwiches in half. You should get 15 ice cream sandwiches. Serve immediately.
Total time include freezing time.