These S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches are made with a no-churn ice cream base. It is packed with all the fixings for a s’more: toasted marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers
- 4–6 oz Melting chocolate
- 2 pkg Graham crackers
- 1 Jar Sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
- 1 Jar Marshmallow crème (7oz)
- 1 C Chocolate pieces
- 1 C Graham cracker crumbs
- 25 Large Marshmallows
- 1 C Cool Whip
- In a mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow crème. Beat until smooth. Chop chocolate into small pieces, add to mixing bowl.
- Use a food processor to grind crackers into a fine crumb. Add to mixing bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave marshmallows for 30-45 seconds until the marshmallows are soft. Use a kitchen torch to toast the marshmallows. Spoon toasted marshmallows into mixing bowl.
- Add Cool Whip last. Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Line a 9×13” pan with tin foil over the sides so that it can easily be removed later Put as many graham crackers along the bottom of the pan that will fit, it should be 6 full cracker and 1 half. You should have one side of the pan that won’t fit a full cracker. Use a piece of tin foil to make a wall up in the empty space.
- Spoon the ice cream filling into the pan and spread evenly. Line the top with remaining graham crackers in the same layout that you made on the bottom.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours. Remove the pan from the freezer and gently lift tin foil out of pan. Use a serrated knife to cut the ice cream sandwiches in half. You should get 15 ice cream sandwiches. Serve immediately.
- Category: Ice Crean
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: S'mores Ice Cream, Ice cream bars