These peanut butter Rice Krispie treats are loaded with Snickers and chocolate chips topped with a chocolate ganache coating.
12 Snickers fun-size bars
- 3 tbsp Butter, browned
- 4 C Mini marshmallows
- ½ C Peanut butter
- 6 C Rice Krispies cereal
- ½ C Mini chocolate chips (optional)
- 6 oz Chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp Heavy cream
- Unwrap Snickers bars and chop into small pieces, set aside.
- Grease a 9” by 9” pan with Crisco or cooking spray.
- Melt butter in sauce pan and stir until it starts to brown. You will smell a nutty aroma. Add marshmallows and peanut butter. Stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture is creamy.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Rice Krispie cereal with melted marshmallow mixture. Mix with a spatula, and add chopped snickers and mini chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into greased pan and compress with the back of your spatula until firm.
- To make the chocolate ganache, combine chocolate chips and heavy cream. Microwave for 60 seconds. Stir until melted. Pour melted chocolate over Rice Krispie Treats and spread evenly. Set aside until firm.
- Category: Bars
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Rice Krispie treats,