Easy Strawberry Whipped Cream is only 5 ingredients and takes 10 minutes to prepare. Use it for cupcakes, pancakes or ice cream.
- 3/4 cup freeze-dried strawberry (1/4 cup powder)
- 4 ounces (113g) mascarpone cheese, cold
- 1 1/4 cups (295ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (65g) powdered sugar
- Pulse the freeze-dried strawberries to a food processor and grind into a powder.
- Place your mixing bowl in the freezer or refrigerator for 5-10 minutes before starting.
- Spoon the mascarpone cream into your bowl and beat on a medium-low speed (speed 3 on your stand mixer). Slowly pour in the heavy cream, allowing the mascarpone cheese to turn to a liquid consistency.
- Once all the cream has been added, increase the mixing speed to high (speed 8-10) and beat it until soft peaks form.
- Add the powdered strawberries, powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat until stiff peaks form. Use immediately.
- Category: Frosting
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Strawberry Frosting, Whipped cream frosting