This No-Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake is everything. It’s is a perfect no-bake vanilla cheesecake stuffed with an egg-free cookie dough with a chocolate chip cookie crust.
For the cookie dough:
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour, heat treated
- ½ cup Danish Creamery unsalted European butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips.
For the crust:
- 1 package (13oz) chocolate chip cookies (such as Chips Ahoy)
- 7 tablespoons Danish Creamery Unsalted Butter, melted
For the filling:
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces full fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the topping
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Hot fudge sauce (for topping-optional)
- Mini chocolate chip (for topping-optional)
- For the cookie dough: Prepare the heat-treated flour. Bake the flour on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper at 350°F for 10 minutes, stirring halfway in between. Allow the flour to cool.
- Soften the butter in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, granulated and brown sugar and beat until creamy.
- Then add the heat-treated flour, salt, milk and vanilla extract. Beat together until the dough starts to form. Mix in the mini chocolate chips.
- Roll a small piece of dough between your hands to make small cookie dough balls, about the size of a dime. Place in the freezer while you prepare the rest of this dish.
- For the crust: Line the bottom of a 9-inch (22.8-cm) springform pan with parchment, wrapping around the removable bottom of the pan.
- Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into the springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate or freeze the crust while you are preparing the filling.
- For the filling: In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate and 2 tablespoons heavy cream at 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring each time until the chocolate is melted. Stir until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill.
- Prepare the whipped cream. Pour 1 cup heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until soft peaks start to form. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
- Beat the softened cream cheese together with the brown sugar and vanilla extract until it’s fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Next add the melted chocolate, beating until it’s completely mixed into the cream cheese.
- Finally, slowly fold in the whipped cream in two batches until it’s completely smooth. Then stir in HALF of the prepared cookie dough balls. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, spreading evenly. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours minimum.
- For the topping: Prepare another batch of whipped cream by placing your bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. To prepare the whipped cream, pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe the borders of the pie with whipped cream using a large open star tip. Garnish with leftover cookie dough, drizzle with hot fudge and sprinkle mini chocolate chips over top. Store covered in the refrigerator.
- For the white chocolate I recommend using a chocolate bar as opposed to chocolate chips. Chocolate bars will melt down much smoother because chocolate chips usually have a coating on them, making them oilier once melted. However, either one will work.
- See my Tips for making a crust in a springform pan
- If the cookie dough is drier and not clumping together, adding an extra teaspoon or two of milk.
- If you only want to make cookie dough for the filling and not for the topping then you can make half the cookie dough recipe
- Keep leftover cookie dough stored in the freezer for a tasty treat!
- Category: Cheesecake
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 1108
- Sugar: 73.7g
- Sodium: 430.9mg
- Fat: 73.2g
- Saturated Fat: 42g
- Carbohydrates: 106.8g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Protein: 11.3g
- Cholesterol: 152.7mg
Keywords: Cheesecake, No-Bake Cheesecake, Cookie Dough, Cookie Dough Cheesecake