This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details
This cheesecake is absolutely perfect for summer. It’s an easy No-bake cheesecake swirled with fresh raspberries in a buttery graham cracker crust.
This post is sponsored by American Dairy Association Mideast. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
We’re rolling into June with a new no-bake cheesecake recipe. This Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake for summer. It’s based off my favorite no-bake cheesecake recipe with some fresh raspberry pureé and a graham cracker crust.
It’s the perfect time for cheesecake, because June is Dairy Month. It’s no secret that no-bake desserts are pretty much my best friend because who wants to turn on the oven in the summer, am I right?
I’m joining my friends over at ADA Mideast (remember my Ohio Farm tour?) to talk dairy and celebrate America’s hardworking dairy farmers. In Ohio and West Virginia, dairy farm families raise more than 275,000 dairy cows on about 2,500 dairy farms. That’s a lot of milk! Actually, it’s about 5.5 billion pounds, or about 645 million gallons of milk, but who’s counting, right?
Luckily for me, dairy comes in lots of different forms. Even though I have about a glass of milk a day in my coffee (8 grams of high-quality protein right there!), I also enjoy dairy-filled desserts, like this cheesecake!
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
This recipe is incredibly easy to make! The cheesecake filling is sweetened with a little bit of sugar and some melted white chocolate. The white chocolate adds a little bit of stability to the filling but it also helps make the texture absolutely perfect.
- White chocolate bar- I recommend using a chocolate bar, not chocolate chip. Chocolate bars will melt down much smoother. Look for bars like Ghirardelli, Lindt or Bakers.
- Heavy whipping cream- There’s fresh whipped cream in the filling!
- Powdered sugar
- Full-fat Cream cheese- full-fat cream cheese is best for any cheesecake recipe
- Granulated sugar
- Lemon zest
- Fresh raspberries- If raspberry isn’t your thing, you can certainly make this with blueberry, strawberry or even a blackberry purée.
How to make this cheesecake
- Microwave the chocolate: Combine the white chocolate with 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream. Microwave at 50% power until melted and smooth.
- Make the whipped cream
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, then add the sugar.
- Add the white chocolate
- Add the lemon zest and whipped cream
- Pureé the raspberries and set aside.
- Assemble the cheesecake: Pour 1/3 of the batter into the prepared crust and spread evenly. Then spoon about 1/3 of the raspberry purée over the cream cheese and use a knife to swirl it into the batter. Repeat this two more times.
Simple Graham Cracker Crust
I chose a standard graham cracker crust, but this would also be good with a vanilla sandwich cookie crust too! You only need 2 ingredients, graham crackers and butter.
You could certainly use a 9-inch square pan as well if you wanted these to be more like cheesecake bars. I don’t recommend using a 9×13 inch pan though because the bars would be very thin.
More No-Bake Cheesecake recipes you’ll love
- No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Marshmallow Pie
- No-Bake Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake
- Lemon Coconut Cheesecake
To meet Ohio and West Virginia dairy farmers, learn more about how farmers care for their cows and follow milk’s journey from farm to fridge, visit Drink-Milk.com, and follow the American Dairy Association Mideast on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Join the conversation #DairyMonth.
Follow Beyond Frosting:
If you love no-bake recipes, be sure to check out my cookbook, No-Bake Treats!
This EASY No-Bake Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake has a buttery graham cracker crust and layers of no-bake cheesecake and a fresh raspberry purée.
For the crust:
- 2 ¼ cups (202g) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (113g) unsalted butter
For the filling:
- 6 ounces (170g) white chocolate bar, roughly chopped
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons (266ml) heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3 tablespoons (64g) powdered sugar
- 16 ounces (452) full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup (95g) granulated sugar
- zest 1 lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
- 3 ounces (85g) raspberries, puréed
For the topping:
- ¾ cup (177ml) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons (16g) powdered sugar
- Raspberries for garnish
For the crust:
- Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel.
- Grind the graham crackers into fine crumbs using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the graham crackers and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate the crust while you are preparing the filling.
For the filling:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate together with 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream. Microwave at 50% power for 30 seconds. Gently stir and return the microwave for another 30 seconds (50% power). At this point, the chocolate should be melted. Stir until it’s completely smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare the whipped cream. Place a metal mixing bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream thickens. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
- Beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed until it’s completely smooth and free of lumps, scraping down the bowl as needed. Add the granulated sugar and continue beating until it’s well incorporated.
- Next, add the melted white chocolate and beat into the cream cheese until it’s well combined.
- Finally, add the lemon zest and the prepared whipped cream and fold into the cream cheese, mixing from the bottom to the top until it’s completely smooth. Set aside.
- Pureé the raspberries in a blender or food processor. If desired, you can strain the berries through a mess sieve to remove the seeds.
To build the cheesecake:
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into the prepared crust and spread evenly. Then spoon about 1/3 of the raspberry purée over the cream cheese and use a knife to swirl it into the batter. Repeat this two more times.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow the cheesecake to set. Add the toppings before serving.
For the topping:
- Prepare a second batch of whipped cream following the same method as described above. Pipe the whipped cream boarders using a large open star tip. Garnish with leftover raspberries.
- Category: Cheesecake
- Method: Refrigerator
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: White Chocolate Raspberry cheesecake, no-bake cheesecake, no-bake dessert