This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details
This No-Bake Baileys Cheesecake is rich and decadent chocolate cheesecake, but still very light in texture. The cheesecake is flavored with a mixture of cocoa powder and melted chocolate plus Baileys Irish Cream liquor. This Bailey’s Irish Creme cheesecake isn’t just for St. Patty’s Day!
I am finding myself in a mad state of trying to prepare for my wedding, which is about 3 weeks away. Between blogging, working and wedding planning, there is little free time. I want to be sure you guys are covered with desserts while I am taking some time off for the wedding, so I am trying to prepare lots of recipes ahead of time so I don’t have to worry about it!
Try making several desserts each weekend while trying to also follow Weight Watchers. It’s a challenge for sure, but it helps keep me more accountable for myself. In this way, I can avoid eating an entire slice of No-Bake Baileys Chocolate Cheesecake.
I recently remade my Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake Shooters and realized just how amazing that dessert is! While it’s not always efficient to make parfait desserts, I decided to adjust the recipe for a 9-inch cheesecake.
This cheesecake is rich and decadent but still very light in texture. The chocolate cheesecake is flavored with a mixture of cocoa powder and melted chocolate plus Baileys Irish Cream. When I brought this dessert into work, word spread fast and it was gone so quickly.
Pretty much any desserts that is spiked with a little bit of alcohol is alright by me. I have an especially hard time following my two-bite rule when it comes to these types of desserts. I even made a baked version of this Baileys Chocolate Cheesecake at one point as well.
The base recipe is similar to the one I used for my Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake with just a few minor tweaks, such as the Baileys Irish Crème. I find that this is one recipe where using a high-quality chocolate is the key to success.
I do not recommend using chocolate chips, because the coating on the chocolate chips have a different texture from a bar of chocolate or chocolate specifically made for melting. I always recommend using a bar of high quality chocolate such as Ghirardelli Chocolate Bars, Bakers Chocolate or my recent favorite being Callebaut Callets.
One other thing I did different for this cheesecake is that I added some cocoa powder into the whipped cream. Not only does it add to the overall chocolate flavor but it helps hide those parts of the whipped cream that don’t get quite mixed into the filling! This means no more white streaks in your chocolate cheesecake.
Sometimes I feel like I can’t get enough of these no-bake cheesecakes. There are so many flavor combinations and ways you can make it personalized. I chose to top this with some hot fudge sauce and chopped chocolate bars.
More No-Bake desserts
- Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pie
- No-Bake Mudslide Pie
- No-Bake Kahlua Cream Pie
- Cabernet Chocolate Pudding
Follow Beyond Frosting:
If you love no-bake recipes, be sure to check out my cookbook, No-Bake Treats!
This No-Bake Baileys Cheesecake is rich and decadent chocolate cheesecake, but still very light in texture. The cheesecake is flavored with a mixture of cocoa powder and melted chocolate plus Baileys Irish Cream liquor.
For the crust:
- 1 package (14.3 oz) Oreos
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 1 1/4 cup (295ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (32g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (56g) cocoa powder, divided
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- 16 ounces (452g) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (95g) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) Baileys Irish Cream liquor
For the topping:
- 1 cup (236ml) heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup (65g) powdered sugar
- Hot fudge sauce for drizzle
- 3 ounces (85g) chocolate, chopped for garnish
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate the crust while you are preparing the filling.
- For the filling:Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill
- Prepare the whipped cream. Pour 1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and ¼ cup of cocoa powder and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring each time until the chocolate is melted. Stir until completely smooth. Allow to cool.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until it’s completely smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Next add the granulated sugar, ¼ cup of cocoa powder and vanilla extract and continue beating until smooth
- Next add the melted chocolate, beating until it’s completely mixed into the cream cheese. Finally, beat in the heavy whipping cream and the Baileys until incorporated.
- Slowly fold in the whipped cream in two batches until it’s completely smooth. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, spreading evenly. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours minimum.
- For the topping: Prepare another batch of whipped cream by placing your bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. To prepare the whipped cream, pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Use a large open round tip and pipe a border around the cheesecake. Garnish with hot fudge sauce and chopped chocolate as desired.
- Category: Cheesecake
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American