This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details
These No-Bake Mini Apple Pie Cheesecake Jars are the perfect fall treat. Layers of buttery graham cracker crust, a no-bake brown sugar cheesecake, salted caramel sauce, stovetop apple pie filling and a cinnamon maple whipped cream on top. There’s so many layer, you won’t be able to fit them all in on one bite.
I am a firm believer that we don’t have to wait until fall to enjoy apple pie or apple pie desserts. Especially if your dessert is no-bake!
Spiced cinnamon, maple syrup and freshly picked apples are just a few of my favorite things for fall.
Today we’re pulling it all together for this No-Bake Mini Apple Pie Cheesecake Jars. Look at those mouthwatering layers. The graham cracker crust and brown sugar cheesecake is topped with a to-die-for stovetop apple pie filling and a cinnamon maple whipped cream.
Every cheesecake needs a crust, even if it’s in a jar. Simply mix together a little melted butter and graham cracker crumbs and then press it into the bottom of the jars. Any leftovers can be used to sprinkle on top.
Next comes the creamy no-bake cheesecake filling which is made with brown sugar, a touch of vanilla and whipped cream. It’s not overly sweet and perfectly fluffy. Plus, it’s super easy to whip together!
First, I make the whipped cream, and then I beat together the brown sugar, vanilla and cream cheese. Once it’s well mixed, fold in the whipped cream. Easy peasy. I recommend making a homemade whipped cream, but if you need a time saver, you can use Cool Whip.
No-bake cheesecake desserts are a favorite of mine. There’re so many ways you can make these, and so many flavor combinations. Plus, they’re way easier than baking a cheesecake.
Next is a layer of salted caramel followed by my easy apple pie filling and topped with cinnamon maple whipped cream. If you’re never had cinnamon maple whipped cream, you’re in for a real treat.
It’s a homemade whipped cream with a hint of maple and a sprinkle of cinnamon. If you’re looking to up your whipped cream game, start here.
The apple pie filling is out of the world. It’s super simple to make on your stovetop, and I have lots of tips I shared on that post in case you’re interested.
I’ve used this pie filling to fill cookies & cupcakes, breakfast recipes and even for ice cream. It’s so versatile!
Seriously. Can you even handle how good these cheesecake jars are? So many of my favorite things in one dessert, I am not sure I can decide which layer is my favorite.
I made the individual cheesecake jars which are perfect for dinner parties and dessert tables to add a little personal touch.
Any jar or glasses will work, but I prefer ones with lids because this is definitely a make-ahead-of-time type of dessert, which can be really handy if you’re prepping for a party. The ones you see here are 8 ounce, wide mouth jars which are easier to fill.
If you’re preparing these ahead of time, every layer except the whipped cream can be done ahead and keep refrigerated. I find it’s best to make the whipped cream prior to serving for the best result.
I hope you enjoy these No-Bake Mini Apple Pie Cheesecake Jars.
Follow Beyond Frosting:Print
These No-Bake Mini Apple Pie Cheesecake Jars are the perfect fall treat. Layers of buttery graham cracker crust, a no-bake brown sugar cheesecake, salted caramel sauce, stovetop apple pie filling and a cinnamon maple whipped cream on top.
For the cheesecake
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the pie filling
- 3 Medium apples, diced
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
For the crust:
- 1 ¾ cups graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
For the topping
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ –1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Salted caramel sauce (optional)
- For the cheesecake: Prepare the whipped cream. Chill the bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In your mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla and beat until well combined. Fold in the prepared whipped cream until it’s well mixed. Pour the cheesecake into a large piping bag or Ziploc bag. Set aside in the refrigerator until you’re ready to assemble, the cheesecake filling need at least 1 hour to set.
- For the pie filling: Dice the apples into small pieces (about the size of a dime) and squeeze a lemon over top and stir to combine.
- Add brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon over top of apples. Stir to mix ingredients. Pour the maple syrup over the apple and gently stir.
- Heat apples on the stove over medium heat for 15-20 minutes until soft, add 2 tablespoons of water to the sauce pan. Stir occasionally. You want the apples to be soft. Set aside and allow to cool, refrigerating if necessary.
- For the crust: Grind the graham crackers into a fine crumb. In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and mix until well combined.
- For the topping: Prepare a second batch of whipped cream as instructed above. Pour the heavy whipping cream into a chilled bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar, maple syrup and cinnamon and continue beating on high until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- To assemble: Press 2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crust into the bottom of your jar. Next, use the piping bag to fill the jars with the cheesecake filling. Top the cheesecake with a spoonful of salted caramel sauce and top with the apple filling. Finally, pipe some whipped cream on top. Sprinkle with any leftover crust or cinnamon. Store in the refrigerator.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apple cheesecake, No-Bake Cheesecake, cheesecake in a jar,
You might also like: