This easy no-bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake is the ultimate mouthwatering treat! Loaded with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and an Oreo cookie crust.
Like this recipe? Subscribe to get recipes delivered to your inbox!
I can’t even begin to tell you guys how much fun I had this weekend! No really though, I can’t. I am saving that for Friday’s post. After an estimated 15 hours of sleep in 4 days, I decided it was a good idea to go to bed at 5:30 last night, totally forgetting the fact that I needed to post this Ultimate No-bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake recipe.
Peanut butter lovers unite! This rich, peanut butter cheesecake is over flowing with flavor. This no-bake recipe is great for summer time, as it doesn’t require you to turn on your oven. It also comes together very quickly, so it’s a great recipe if you are invited to a list minute BBQ. If time allows, you should refrigerate for at least two hours to allow the ingredients to set.
The crust is a classic Oreo crumb crust held together with a little bit of butter. The filling is a mixture of peanut butter, cream cheese and whipped cream. The luscious, creamy peanut butter filling is loaded with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, because everyone needs more peanut butter.
To top it off, I of course had to add more peanut butter cups, chocolate syrup and peanut butter syrup. Oh my gosh, drooling. The syrup is so simple. You literally just melt peanut butter down in the microwave and stir it until it reaches a pourable consistency. Drizzle that over the top and don’t be shy.
This recipe uses an entire jar of peanut butter between the filling and the syrup on top. I would recommend using a creamy spread. We aren’t going to talk about calories in this recipe but I suppose you COULD substitute low-fat peanut butter and a low fat cream cheese. This cheesecake is quite rich, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Keep up with all the happenings. Follow Beyond Frosting:
Do you love no-bake desserts? Be sure to check out my cookbook!
- 2 C Oreo Cookie Crumbs
- ¼ C Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pk (8oz) Cream cheese
- ¾ C Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Heavy whipping cream
- 1 pk (8oz) Cool Whip (thawed)
- 10 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (chopped)
- 6 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (chopped)
- ¼ C Creamy Peanut Butter (optional)
- ¼ C Hot fudge sauce (optional)
- Remove the filling from your Oreos and discard. Use a food processor to crush the Oreos cookies into a fine crumb.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl and pour melted butter over Oreo crumbs. Stir to combine until all crumbs are moistened.
- Press into a 9” spring form pan using a spoon or measuring cup to compress crust. Set aside.
- Using the paddle attachment of your Kitchen Aid mixer, whip cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy for 2-3 minutes. Add peanut butter spread and continue to beat until well mixed.
- Add the vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream, increase mixing speed to medium-high and whip for 2-3 minutes to add air into the batter.
- Once all ingredients are mixed together, add Cool Whip and beat into batter. Scrape the bottom of the bowl with a spatula and mix together.
- Chop Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups into small pieces and drop into batter. Stir to combine. Empty filling into prepared pie crust.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours (if time allows). Serve chilled.
- Chop Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups into small pieces and spread over the top of the cheesecake.
- Melt peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl for 45-60 seconds. Stir until smooth. If not completely melted, return to the microwave in 15 second increments until melted. Drizzle over top of cheesecake with a spoon.
- Heat hot fudge in the microwave in 30 second increments until melted. Caution, jar will be hot! Stir until smooth and drizzle over cheesecake.
Recipes from Beyond Frosting you might like:
Recipes from my friends:
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars from High Heels and Grills
Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake from Life Love and Sugar
Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecakes from Mom on Timeout
Reese’s Peanut Butter Poke Cake from Something Swanky