These Soft and Chewy S’mores Cookies are loaded with gooey marshmallows and chocolate shavings in every bite. The homemade cookies have graham cracker crumbs which makes these cookies so soft and buttery, they melt in your mouth.
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ cup chopped chocolate
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Combine the butter and sugar and beat on medium speed until well creamed together.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract. Mix into butter and sugar until the egg is well beaten.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and cream of tartar. Slowly add into dough and beat on medium low speed until well combined and dough starts to form.
- Next add the chopped chocolate and mini marshmallows and mix to combine.
- Use a large cookie scoop (3 tbsp) and scoop cookie dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate the dough for a minimum of 45 minutes, but the longer the better.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Place about 2 inches apart and bake at 350° F for 11-13 minutes. Allow cookie to cool on the baking sheet for several minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.